Certificate of Construction Compliance ( BA17)
A certificate of Construction Compliance (CCC) is required in order to obtain an occupancy permit from the permit authority. These are needed a occupy a newly completed Class 2 to Class 9 building or a newly completed part of the building. E.g: addition to a building.
As a registered Building Surveyor company, we can confirm the following points
- The building has been completed in accordance with the specified plans and specifications outlined in the applicable Certificate of Design Compliance (CDC) for each applicable building permit;
- The building is compliant with the applicable building permit including each condition that applies to the permit; and
- The building in its current state is otherwise suitable to be used in the way proposed in the application.
- That the building is incomplete;
- That occupancy of the building in its current state in the way proposed in the application does not adversely affect the safety and health of its occupants; and
- That the building in its current state is otherwise suitable to be used in the way proposed in the application.
For an obligation free competitive quote, feel free to contact us : (08) 6114 9356